Why debate? Adam Jacobi of the National Forensic League talks about how debate fulfills the Common Core State Standards and how it helps students to high academic achievement. Forensic competition events fall into two classifications for the purpose of analyzing how they meet Common Core State Standards:
- Debate and Public Speaking: includes debate events, oratorical, informative, and extemporaneous speaking; requires students to construct thoughtful advocacies about timely issues and challenges.
- Interpretive Performance of Literature: requires students to synthesize passages from literary selections, and perform their own unique interpretation of the characterization and story to convey a particular theme or message.
- President- Demy Zheng 10grade
- Vice President-Rebeca Isabella Villero.
- Secretary 1: Sará Lee Lee.
- Secretary 2: Sehee Lee Kim.
- Vocal: Amanda Garro Valverde
E-mail: email@example.com | Tel:(506) 2215-2103